Because Tillie is a shy, timid girl, Ginnie has been her self-appointed protector from the day they met. Ginnie is very loyal to friends and family. Do your friends or enemies ever find themselves in your books?
Books Direct: "Ginnie West Adventures" by Monique Bucheger
Are you for or against books being made into movies? I am for books being made into movies because quite simply, some books need to be shared and movies are a great venue in which to do that. And of course, some special effects are so awesome that movies are the best venue to truly enjoy them.
What made you decide to write in this genre? Since Ginnie is 12, her age dictates the main genre, in this case Middle Grade.
- Minding the Heavens: The Story of our Discovery of the Milky Way.
- Three books!?
- Simply West of Heaven: A Ginnie West Adventure by Monique Bucheger – Book Blitz.
- Get a free copy of Suspect Love;
- Lifes Little Treasure Book on Things that Really Matter (Lifes Little Treasure Books)?
As more devastating conditions such as Hurricane Sandy and school shootings and such happen, I think it is important to have books with characters who have strong moral compasses and can draw on inner strength to help young readers realize they are not as powerless as they might feel.
Whatever the genre, that is an important message, one you embraced in Created. I like books where ordinary people do extraordinary things. Any other books in the works?
Buy this Book on
Here is my quick pitch:. When his parents return from their second honeymoon in matching mahogany caskets, nineteen year-old Cale Ryder not only inherits the family ranch, but his three teenage brothers and kid sister, Brandi, as well. While battling a busybody aunt, child protective services, and the rigors of ranch living to provide for his siblings, he tries not to wonder what life would be like if he could do what he wanted, instead of what everyone else needs.
Goals for future projects? Book 1 of my Ryder series is a third finished and Book 2 is mostly complete. J Brandi is even more tenacious than Ginnie, so I am imagining some intense scenes. Do you write as you go or do you have the book all planned out from page 1?
- Suzuki Bass School - Volume 4: Piano Accompaniment.
- Political Parties in Turkey: From 2010 Referendum to 2011 June Elections (SETA Policy Briefs Book 52).
- PDF The Secret Sisters Club: A Ginnie West Adventure!
- Ginnie West Adventures by Monique Bucheger?
- The Secret Sisters Club (Ginnie West Adventures, Book 1) by Monique Bucheger?
- Die letzte Nonne: Historischer Roman (Joanna-Stafford-Reihe (Tudorzeit)) (German Edition)!
- Similar ebooks.
- International Relations Theory and International Law.
- Review: The Secret Sisters Club!
I used to be a complete pantser, but have come to realize the benefits of a general outline, at least part of one, here and there. What is your favorite Quote? What do you do in your free time? Mikey Stephenson Illustrator.
Get A Copy. Paperback , pages.
The Secret Sisters Club: A Ginnie West Adventure
More Details Friend Reviews. To see what your friends thought of this book, please sign up. To ask other readers questions about The Secret Sisters Club , please sign up. Be the first to ask a question about The Secret Sisters Club. Lists with This Book.
This book is not yet featured on Listopia. Community Reviews.
Go WEST, Young Lady, and Check Out These Awesome New Covers! |
Showing Rating details. All Languages. More filters. Sort order. There are no discussion topics on this book yet.
Stitch Says Book Review: Secret Sister’s Club #kidsbook
About Monique Bucheger. Monique Bucheger. Free download.